Designed for Working Families
Success at work and home go hand and hand. And we’ve created a program that’s dedicated to both, with convenient schedules and carefully planned hours designed for today’s working families. And because we know learning doesn’t stop at our center doors, we also offer learn-at-home activities to be shared around kitchen tables; parent-partnership groups for support; and a ready-made community connecting families to teachers – and each other.
Early Education that Fits the Way You Work
- Extended Hours
- Full- and part-time schedules
- Minimal center closures – operates year round
- Healthy snacks provided
- Convenient locations
- Robust early education
- Mobile app for parent communication
- Parent education opportunities
Stay Informed All Day Long
Our mobile My Bright Day™ app keeps you connected throughout your child’s day. Get photos, real-time updates on care, learning, and milestones, and stay up to date on important notifications.
In the News
Health & Safety
At Bright Horizons, we make your child's health and safety our top priority. Our standards are the highest in the industry, meeting or exceeding all local and state guidelines.
All of our early education and preschool centers include:
- Supervision to keep children within sight and sound
- Secured entrances to all centers
- Nightly cleaning of all surfaces including toys, child furnishings, diapering areas, and food spaces
- Strict hand-washing and sanitary policies to prevent the spread of germs
- Curriculum that emphasizes healthy practices for children